Note from Charles:
Some of the product ads you will see on our site are there because we earn money from advertising them. HOWEVER we will NEVER advertise a product that we would not use ourselves. Most of the products advertised are ones we use and have found reliable over time such as Kaspersky Security, VOIP.MS phone systems, and 123inkcartridges.com.
We are going to be listing here ways that your church can save money. Having been in business since 1987 and being a computer dealer for 17 years, one can learn a lot of ways to save money without sacrificing quality.
However if you really want to save money, get a techie to help you and go to https://voip.ms/ where someone with a bit of tech knowledge can set up your own VOIP system using a phone adapter and unplug your system from the large carriers. If you were to go there yourself, you may feel totally overwhelmed, but anyone with a bit of tech knowledge and using their customer service chat can get you hooked up using your own high speed internet and really save a bundle! It saved us a bundle!!! See explanation below.
Here is last year’s example for Church Furniture Canada!
We have two toll-free numbers, a fax line and toll-free calling all over North America! How much did we pay last year for our phone system? Would you believe $109.42?
If you have phoned us, you know that the voice quality of our system is equal to the big phone companies!
- You have to buy a phone adapter for about $59 (Mine has never failed but it is always a good idea to buy an extra so you could switch one out if it fails.
- Get your techie (many local computer companies can help you with this) to hook up your system to your regular phones. Oh yes, you can buy all kinds of other devices but these units work great and no one that I have asked has noticed any difference from a major carrier phone line! So why pay hundreds of dollars every year???
- I will soon be listing for U.S. and for Canada where you can get these products for the great prices mentioned above.
- Oh and by the way, if you ever need help, Voip.ms has live chat for certain hours and a ticket system where you can explain any problems and they will help you. I have used the live chat whenever I have needed some extra advice.
- There are so many things you can do that you CANNOT do with a regular business phone line such as call your main number, a cell number or a any other number simultaneously so that wherever you are, people can reach you! Many other benefits will be listed later.
123inkcartridges.ca – We have used this company for many many years. Seldom have we ever had a bad cartridge but when we have, I have contacted them and they send us replacements for free and tell us to throw away the bad ones. That has only happened one time in over 10+ years dealing with this company! They are very fast! On top of that if you buy a certain dollars worth, I believe it is $49, then your shipping is FREE! And – They guarantee their cartridges for one year! So if you find a problem cartridge 11 months after purchase, you are still well within the warranty period to have it replaced!
(run by same company)
| Dollar Deals!
|| Need Toner Cartridges?
|printer ink, toner cartridges, cables and more!||Recommended by Charles|