Kingdom Chairs are crafted in North America and are
|Genesis II||Monarch||Marquis||Majestic MultiPurpose|
|Plus Shipping, Plus Taxes, Plus Customs Fee|
|Quotation Request Form|
- Highest Quality Frame Manufactured in America of Heavy-duty steel with durable black texture powder coating. Other powder-coating finishes available at a small up-charge.
- Seat and back plywood foundation attached with metal T-nuts for the utmost durability and generously covered with an upholstered back and seat of commercial grade foam.
- Exceeds Cal-117 specifications
- Ganging Interlocks
- Book Racks
- Card Pocket
- Custom built in North America to your order specifications. We buy directly from the manufacturer who can customize your order to accommodate your particular requirements.
- We also supply chair dollies to move your stacks of chairs around.
- Other alterations that can be accommodated for an extra charge are: Frame Alterations, Designer Finishes, Communion Cup Holder, 22″ Width, Arms, Upgraded Fabrics vary with pattern selection, Upgraded Finish
- MOST IMPORTANT! Sadly some manufacturers save money by putting cheap foam and/or using cheap fabric which is not designed to last. You cannot see the foam and it takes several years for it to soften up and then the cushioning effect of the seat is gone, possibly along with your aching back as you feel like you are sitting on hard plywood!
- And in fact you are!
- Unless they have cheapened that up too and used chipboard instead of plywood. I could show you a flyer by a well-known chair company which in small print has this comment: “Fabrics last for 1-5 years depending on chair model”. A customer wanted me to match this company’s price until I looked for the fine print down near the bottom that had that comment! Needless to say, he was very upset and bought chairs from us because of the attempt to hide what they were doing to make their chairs cheaper!